We'll be using googledocs to write our resumes and proposals, and give each other feedback in our small groups. Here's a quick primer on how to create a document and share it in your group.
- Go to https://docs.google.com/ and sign up for a gmail account.
- Create a "new document" like so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8Dln9QU8I
- Share your document by clicking the blue share button on the top right corner. Select the option for "anyone with the link can comment"
- You'll be given a static link to share with your group on Discourse.
- Finally, personally invite the address email@example.com to comment on your document too, so the P2PU crew can help.
You're all set. Comment here if you have questions, or in your small group so others can help you.